Now Hiring Spa Coordinators
Full Time ( includes some evenings & weekends)
Spa Serenity in Downtown Baraboo is looking for a Full time Spa Coordinator, we are looking for a customer service rock star that wants to work in a fast paced and serene environment.
Technical Position Duties |
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills
- Checking Guests in and out.
- Assisting in handling any question or concerns that may arise in the course of a day.
- Answer incoming calls and book appointments in a professional and timely manner, following established booking procedures.
- Display exceptional customer service skills to effectively sell services, packages, explain Gift Certificate purchase procedures, and current retail promotions.
- Balance a drawer
- Experience handling retail management is a plus
- We love our Social Media here at Spa Serenity
Spa Serenity is always accepting resumes for all qualified services providers, please submit your resumes and we will review interested resumes and respond to you promptly. Thank you for your interest, we look forward to speaking with you soon.
Spa Serenity will be accepting Resumes until we find the right person! Accepting Resumes through Thursday, January 16th, 2020
Characteristics to Join the Spa Serenity Team
We are looking for a professional who is looking for a long term commitment with growth opportunities. If this sounds like you or someone you know please send us your resume.