A Message to Our Spa Clients on COVID-19
Spa Serenity will be reopening on Tuesday May 26th, we will begin by prioritizing our loyal guests until further notice. The health and safety of our community, clients and employees are a top priority. We wanted to reassure you that we practice sanitary state board regulations on a daily basis, however, we are taking extra precautions during this time by increasing the frequency of our cleanings, concentrating on public areas and our individual treatment rooms. In addition we have implemented several new precautions that will help to ensure no further interruptions to business.
We understand that some of these precautions may be slightly uncomfortable and less glamorous than your previous visits to Spa Serenity, however these are the standards that we must maintain to safely provide spa and salon services to all of our guests. As we continually reevaluate these processes as new guidelines are released.
What are we doing:
- During our temporary closure, our location was thoroughly cleaned and sanitized in preparation of reopening.
- We are sanitizing all door handles, countertops, ipads, chairs and tables constantly throughout the day and between each client in the treatment rooms.
- We have antibacterial soap and touch less hand sanitizer in all treatment rooms and restrooms.
- Installed plexi glass at the Front Desk
- We are temporarily closing our relaxation lounges
- We will continue curbside / contact-less pick up for your favorite products
- Touch less check out available
- Extra time has been scheduled between services for additional cleaning
- Every night our staff is disinfecting frequently touched areas around the spa.
- We’ve gone over all precautionary measures with our staff from hand washing, not touching their own faces, to proper disinfection.
- Employees have also been instructed to not come to work if they experience fever or any symptoms. With this being said, we apologize if we need to cancel your appointment last minute. Your safety is our top priority.
What can you do?
- Stay home if you are sick, your temperature will be taken with a touch less thermometer when you arrive.
- Limit your belongings that you bring in to Spa Serenity, only the essentials
- Only the guest receiving services should enter the building.
- Upon arrival, wash your hands for 20 seconds with soap & hot water.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are ill.
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing, if you don’t have a tissue, sneeze or cough into your sleeve or arm.
- Wear a Mask, Spa Serenity will require all staff and guests to wear masks while in the building including while in services.
We are asking ourselves that question, too. With so many unknowns, the only thing we can rely on is a reactionary response to what’s going on around us and follow the CDC closely. At this time we continue to take measures daily to reduce the chance of transmission within the spa.
If you are feeling ill (experiencing symptoms like a fever, cough, or shortness of breath), please cancel and reschedule your appointment. We are waiving all last minute cancellations due to sickness for the time being. Please call us at 608.356.4727 so we may assist you.
Thank you for understanding.