21 reasons to Shop Downtown Baraboo this Holiday Season
The Holiday Season is upon us and with so many options for Holiday shopping we wanted to give you a few reasons (actually 21) to Shop Downtown Baraboo. Downtown Baraboo everything you need to complete a perfectly enjoyable Holiday Season. Baraboo conveniently is located 40 miles North of Madison and just 7 miles South of Wisconsin Dells for your shopping convenience.
1 . Unique Locally Made Gifts in Downtown Baraboo | The Shops in Downtown Baraboo spend all year looking for unique and locally crafted gift items to fill our store all year long and especially in the Holiday Season.
2 . Free Gift Wrapping this Holiday Season in Downtown Baraboo | We love sending our customers out the door with a stack of beautifully wrapped gifts and in most stores, it’s FREE! Shop Just Imagine Toys, Bekah Kate’s Kitchen, Kid’s & Home and Spa Serenity for Gift Wrapping!
3 . Friendly Faces in Downtown Baraboo | When you shop independently owned stores you are usually working with the owner or an associate that loves the store and is very knowledgeable about the products!
5 . Parking in Downtown Baraboo | Park in one of our 24 hour Public Parking lots or for a quick trip in our 2-hour on street parking. You’ll find parking street side on the weekends, you have no time limits!
6. Best Toy Stores in Downtown Baraboo | Shop Just Imagine Toys for the perfect Gift for Everyone on your list. If vintage and collectible toys are needed for someone on your list, shop Baraboo Toy Soldier Shop on Oak Street. Drop the teens off for a day of gaming while you shop and pick up some of the best games at Labrynth Games.
7. Bloody Mary Stops in Downtown Baraboo | Brothers on Oak, Baraboo Burger Company, Downtowner, or Con Amici will all have a slightly different spin on the Local Favorite. Check out our Bloody Mary Blog. If Bloody Marys are not your thing, grab a glass of Wine at Von Klaus Winery, Balanced Rock Winery, or Baraboo Bluff Winery.
8. Home Decor for every Style in Downtown Baraboo | Time to Dress your Home for the Holiday Season and Downtown Baraboo has the perfect stores for just that! Etcetera by BLH can give your home the French Glam pop for the Holiday season you are looking for! Just down 3rd Avenue is Countryside Refind for those Farmhouse Lovers. Countryside Refind features local craftsman’s K. Welsh Woodwork Custom Reclaimed Furniture!
9. Vintage Finds in Downtown Baraboo | Eclectic Treasure has the best vintage beer finds for the man with a mancave. Shop A Vintage Coop for a wide variety of vintage finds, and on Oak Street shop Oak Street Antiques for two floors of unique treasures.
10. Nanny Park | Grab a hot cup of coffee from Coffee Bean Connection and let the kiddos run at Nanny Park. Baraboo’s only Pocket park is located on the corner of 5th Street and Oak Street in Downtown Baraboo and is a great little hang out for kids of all ages. For a more relaxed coffee shop vibe head over to Bella Vita on 2nd Street. Green Vine offers a huge variety of speciality hot cocoa during the winter months and you can find them on the corner of Oak Street and 4th Avenue.
11. Horse Drawn Wagon Rides in Downtown Baraboo | Every Saturday from Thanksgiving to Christmas on the corner of Oak and 3rd Street you can find Mike from Lost Canyon Stables with his beautiful horse drawn wagon. Bring the Kids and your camera for this Norman Rockwellesque experience. 11AM-2PM Every Saturday.
12. Visit Santa at the Al Ringling | Santa makes a special visit to Baraboo every Saturday from Thanksgiving to Christmas to see all his favorite boys and girls in the Al Ringling Gallery. 11AM-2PM Every Saturday.
13. Downtown Baraboo Christmas Light Parade | On Saturday, November 23rd at 6pm bring the family to Downtown Baraboo for a Magical evening. Over 50 Lighted floats on the streets of Downtown Baraboo, with the grand finale as Santa is Welcomed to Baraboo on an original Circus World Wagon. Follow Santa to the Al Ringling Theatre as the Baraboo Fire Department uses ladder 1 to lift Santa up to use his Christmas Magic to Light the Downtown Baraboo Christmas Tree on the Marquee of the Al Ringling. Once the Tree is lit, follow Santa into the Al Ringling Theatre for a Free Magic Show by Jacob Carrigan and then visit Santa to have the kiddos pictures taken! Bring your Camera, it is a truly Magical Evening in Downtown Baraboo.
14. Best Furniture Stores in Downtown Baraboo | Company is coming, shop McGann Furniture for the most stylish and affordable USA Made furniture in the area. Countryside has great home furniture and accessories.
15. Best Bakery in the Downtown Baraboo | Neato’s Bake Shoppe is to-die-for… whether you need a cake for a special occasion, a beautiful premade sweet platter, or just a loaf of home baked bread – Neatos, has you covered! They also have a whole line of Keto-friendly baked goods!
16. Holiday Outfit from Downtown Baraboo | Dress the part this holiday season with a new outfit or accessories from Arrows and Angels or Lillian Verrall Boutique, and if you like to shop for that hidden gem, stop at Recycled Sally’s!
17. Holiday Outfit from Downtown Baraboo | Dress the part this holiday season with a new outfit or accessories from Arrows and Angels or Lillian Verrall Boutique, and if you like to shop for that hidden gem, stop at Recycled Sally’s!
18. Holiday Outfit from Downtown Baraboo | Dress the part this holiday season with a new outfit or accessories from Arrows and Angels or Lillian Verrall Boutique, and if you like to shop for that hidden gem, stop at Recycled Sally’s!
19. Fresh Floral in Baraboo | Baraboo is blessed with some of the most talented flower shops in the area. Amber Moon lives in Downtown Baraboo with Fresh floral and greens as wells as great gift items. Just on the outskirts of Downtown is Red Shed and Wild Apples featuring beautiful florals and gifts, as well as both inside and outdoor decor! Plan on taking one of their terrific classes this Holiday Season. Newly opened on the West side of town is Blooms Unfold with beautiful gifts and unique floral arrangements.
20. The Gift of Music and Books this Holiday Season | Do you have a music lover on your Christmas List? Shop Baraboo Music for beginner to advanced instruments and supplies, or if you just like to listen to music Shop Radio Shack for all your sound needs. If you have a bookworm on your list shop Village Booksmith for new titles and magazines as well as a huge selection of previously-loved books.
21. Self-Care during the Holiday Season in Downtown Baraboo | The Holiday Season takes a lot of extra work and it can take a toll on your health! Shop the Grainery for everything you need to keep yourself healthy this Holiday Season; you’ll also find there, our areas most knowledgeable staff on CBD and Hemp products!
22. Spa and Shopping Day in Baraboo | After all the shopping is done and every item on your list has been checked off, book a spa day at Spa Serenity. Our full services day spa offers services for you and everyone on your list. Our boutique is loaded with Locally made and unique Gifts and when all else fails EVERYONE Loves a Spa Serenity Gift Card.